- U.S. Citizen & at least 18 yrs old
- Social Security Number
- Personal Identification
(Driver's License, State Issued ID, Military ID)
- Physical U.S. address (no P.O. boxes)
- Phone Number and Email Address
- Funding Account Information
(ACH, Internal Funds Transfer, Check or MobileDeposit)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® or other pdf viewer
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documentation. If you are an existing customer, we may ask for these documents to update our files.